Taverna is a quarterly magazine about Greek food and culture.
Playing with Fire – Issue No. 1
– Looking for the Best Fish in Town
– What’s so Special about Santorini Wines
– Dounias, A very special place in Crete
– Traditional Sweets
– The Dreamer’s Guide to Fantastic Food
– Recreating the Food of Ancient Crete
– Friends Feeding Friends
Dimensions: 20.5 X 28 cm / 1000 copies
Printed using papers Rives Design (250gr) and Munken Pure (120gr)
Food of the Gods – Issue No. 2
Taverna is a magazine about food, culture and travel in Greece. Mixing enthusiastic and evocative recommendations of places to eat authentic Greek food, together with great photography, it brings the reader up close to this unique food culture.